Kamis, 03 November 2011

Apple Speculation Rampant On the Certainty of a Coming iTV

While most were skeptical until just recently, the tide has now completely turned -- and now it seems that virtually everyone believes that an all-in-one "real" flat-screen TV will become a reality in the near-term. I have always believed this -- and started writing about this nearly two years ago (here is one relevant post from May 2010). And, Steve Jobs himself essentially confirmed this to his biographer before he recently passed away -- here is my relevant post about this.

Here is a compelling "take" on what is needed to make iTV a successful reality -- this story is from leading blog "gdgt" (click on the link here). You can see my "counter"-take to the author's perspective in the comments section below -- I am the "petercs" commentator. And, not to be outdone, my esteemed COO here at Sorenson Media -- Eric Quanstrom -- gives his own "take" as "EQ" in the comments section.

Here is Gigaom's own separate "take" on what iTV needs to be in order to be successful -- click here to read this worthy story as well.

What's funny is this -- now, not only virtually everyone seems to be calling this new Apple product launch a near-certainty, but also virtually everyone seems to be referring to it as "iTV." As I stated way back then, I agree.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...